Gary Bloom MBACP psychotherapist
54 Harley Street
0203 2193080 (London office) / 07860 772023
I am psychotherapist and counsellor specialising in helping people feel better when they're going through a tough patch. Most of us end up there at some stage or another.
I specialise in anxiety, depression, relationship issues, career issues and addictive behaviours.
I work from a clinic in central London every Monday, and work out of my Oxford clinic Tuesday to Friday.
I see adults as well as adolescent children who are academically underachieving because of behavioural issues.
I also specialise in elite sportsmen and women who are underachieving in their particular sport.
Training, qualifications & experience
BA (Hons) university of Wales (1979)
PGD Psychotherapy and counselling 2017
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Attachment disorder
- Attachment disorder in children
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Behaviour problems
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Childhood bereavement
- Dependent personality disorder
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
On request. I negotiate a fee that’s fair to client and therapist.
As well as a therapist I present an award-winning mental health radio show;
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Tuesday - Friday 9 am to 5pm
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|