Bianca Nicholson - MBACP Dip He, BSc (hon) Psych
Unt 2A Cranleigh Road
Have you reached crisis point? Have you been put on a waiting list that seems endless? Are you, or someone close to you worried about their mental health?
I have a service that is able to support you. Deciding to enter a counselling relationship can be a challenging step to take. It’s brave to recognise when you need help and support. We all need support at some point in our lives.
I offer a counselling service in a beautiful marina setting in Portchester that has outstanding views and provides tranquillity. It is discrete, confidential and away from a clinical setting.
Pop Bee-Released Counselling into GoogleMaps and you will find my location.
I design a therapy that is client led to accommodate your needs. By providing bespoke counselling, on a 1-1 basis, without judgement. I provide an environment to build on trust within a counselling 'therapeutic' relationship. From short-term (Solution Focussed Therapy), specific (CBT/DBT) to long-term (person-centred) counselling. Uniquely designed for an individual who is at a point in their lives where they recognise a need for change.
What makes me different?
- I have a tranquil setting,
- I have diverse skills to facilitate working with trauma, relationships and other difficult issues
- I also offer unique new therapy; 'talking & tactile' therapy which encourages people to open up when they find it difficult to find the words. This is also useful for children and young people.
I am an empathetic person who will listen to your issues without judgement but with understanding. So, whether you have one issue or many, we can work through them together. Whether it’s short-term counselling or long term, I will be there with you on your journey to discovering what it is that is holding you back.
I offer counselling to support a discovery for the reasons why these feelings impact your life and help you to reconcile with yourself for a better way forward in the future. Everyone is unique and individual, that is why this service recognises that and will be for you, designed to meet your needs.
Qualifications & Experience:
I am a qualified Person-Centred Counsellor, (Dip). and a member of the BACP (British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists).
I have also worked with a variety of mental health issues. Such as; low mood, self-esteem, lacking in confidence, managing anxiety and depression, loss/bereavement, anger management, fear, co-dependency and jealousy within relationships.
I will support you make changes and get life back on track to feeling more content and fulfilled. I have 15 years experience in working with individuals with a variety of issues in assisting them in overcoming hurdles.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Current Extended DBS Check (Can work with children and Young People).
- Diploma in Humanistic Counselling
- BSc in Psychology
- MSc in Criminology & Criminal Psychology
- Level 4 LDSS - Learning Development Skills & Safeguarding (Career Development/Coaching)
- Solution Focuses Therapy
- Child Bereavement
- Self Harm
- Safeguarding & Child Protection
- Sexual Health & Relationships
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
- Young carers
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Tactile 3D Printing for use with Therapy (Tactile & Talking) - Unique therapy designed by Bee-Released Counselling.
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive analytic therapy (CAT)
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Compassion-Focused Therapy
- Couples counselling
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT)
- Existential therapy
- Family/systemic therapy
- Gestalt therapy
- Group therapy
- Humanistic therapies
Photos & videos
FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
£50/per counselling hour.
Member of BACP
Member of British Psychology Society (BPS)
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I am always available for enquiries. Small waiting list.
Types of client