Bianca Nicholson - Registered Counsellor MBACP Dip He, BSc
95-99 Priory Road
2019, New Year, new you. So, you’ve just found your Counsellor, perhaps the next step is to make contact with me and start your journey.
Save a relationship, heal from a broken one? Have you reached a crisis point? Have you been put on a waiting list that seems too long? Are you, or someone close to you worried about their mental health?
If you have found yourself asking those questions or can relate to the issues, part of the solution is to reach out and seek support.
I have a service that is able to support you. Deciding to enter a counselling relationship can be a challenging step to take. It’s brave to recognise when you need help and support. We all need support at some point in our lives.
I offer a counselling service in a beautiful marina setting in Portchester that has outstanding views and provides tranquillity. It is discrete, confidential and away from a clinical setting.
Pop Bee-Released Counselling into GoogleMaps and you will find my location.
I design a therapy that is client led to accommodate your needs. By providing bespoke counselling, on a 1-1 basis, without judgement. I provide an environment to build on trust within a counselling 'therapeutic' relationship. From short-term (Solution Focussed Therapy), specific (CBT/DBT) to long-term (person-centred) counselling. Uniquely designed for an individual who is at a point in their lives where they recognise a need for change.
What makes me different?
- I have a tranquil setting,
- I have diverse skills to facilitate working with trauma, relationships and other difficult issues
- I also offer unique new therapy; 'talking & tactile' therapy which encourages people to open up when they find it difficult to find the words. This is also useful for children and young people.
I am an empathetic person who will listen to your issues without judgement but with understanding. So, whether you have one issue or many, we can work through them together. Whether it’s short-term counselling or long term, I will be there with you on your journey to discovering what it is that is holding you back.
I offer counselling to support a discovery for the reasons why these feelings impact your life and help you to reconcile with yourself for a better way forward in the future. Everyone is unique and individual, that is why this service recognises that and will be for you, designed to meet your needs.
Qualifications & Experience:
I am a qualified Person-Centred Counsellor, (Dip). and a member of the BACP (British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists).
I have also worked with a variety of mental health issues. Such as; low mood, self-esteem, lacking in confidence, managing anxiety and depression, loss/bereavement, anger management, fear, co-dependency and jealousy within relationships.
I will support you make changes and get life back on track to feeling more content and fulfilled. I have 15 years experience in working with individuals with a variety of issues in assisting them in overcoming hurdles.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Current Extended DBS Check (Can work with children and Young People).
- Diploma in Humanistic Counselling
- BSc in Psychology
- MSc in Criminology & Criminal Psychology
- Level 4 LDSS - Learning Development Skills & Safeguarding (Career Development/Coaching)
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Child Bereavement
- Self Harm
- Safeguarding & Child Protection
- Sexual Health & Relationships
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
- Young carers
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Tactile 3D Printing for use with Therapy (Tactile & Talking) - Unique therapy designed by Bee-Released Counselling.
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive analytic therapy (CAT)
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Compassion-Focused Therapy
- Couples counselling
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT)
- Existential therapy
- Family/systemic therapy
- Gestalt therapy
- Group therapy
- Humanistic therapies
Photos & videos
PLEASE BOOK YOUR INITIAL CONSULTATION
£50/per counselling hour.
NOW OFFERING * Reduced rates for Carers
Member of BACP
Member of British Psychology Society (BPS)
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I am always available for enquiries.
Types of client