I am a veteran, serving ten years with HM Royal Marines on operations all over the globe. On leaving the forces, I was employed in the middle east and gained employment in the superyacht industry. For the last 14 years, I have served as an operational firefighter and manager. I am still currently employed by the fire and rescue service as a lead training instructor.
Throughout the different careers, I have had, I have always taken a keen interest in mental health and the lack of support offered. Although things are changing, I still believe there is more to be done in order to help those that need it, especially supporting those suffering all forms of trauma.
I provide a bespoke, confidential and safe service to people from all walks of life and specialise in working with people from all elements of the Armed Forces and Emergency Services. People who are struggling with everything from complex trauma, anxiety and depression to adjusting to civilian life.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a qualified humanistic integrative and CBT therapist. This means I use skills and my experiences to integrate and tailor therapeutic models to suit my clients individual needs and requirements.
- CPCAB Level 4 diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- CPCAB Level 5 Cognitive Behavioural therapy (Student)
- TRIM(Trauma Risk Manager) Assessor Fire Service
- Individual member of the BACP (of which I align practise to ethical frame work)
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Carer support
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Health anxiety
- Hearing voices
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Separation and divorce
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
- 1st Consultation of 30-40 mins - £20 (Non negotiable)
- Further sessions priced at - £40 (per 50-60min session)
- (Session prices are negotiable on an individual basis)
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Evenings & Weekends. Please leave a message if contacting by phone.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|