Amanda Burbidge - Integrative Counselling
Nine Springs Natural Health Centre
07849 037 095
During our lives, we may experience difficult and distressing events and or feelings, which can sometimes appear to have no solution and or end on the horizon.
Sometimes it is not always clear what exactly is making us feel the way we do, all we know is that life is not comfortable and we are unhappy, sad, angry, frustrated.....
I will support you in discovering how time for yourself spent in counselling can enable and facilitate the unravelling of thoughts and thus assist you in making sense of that which has been disrupting your peace of mind.
As a private practitioner I am fully insured to work with you, I also ensure I attend regular supervision in line with the British Association of Counsellors & Psychotherapists code for ethical practice.
Training, qualifications & experience
- FdSc Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy - Distinction
- CCETSW - Merit
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Behavioural Couples Therapy
- Applied Suicide Intervention
- South Somerset Drug and Alcohol Service
- South Somerset Mind Counsellor,
- Somerset County Council Young Carers Project Counsellor
- Cruse qualified
I am a registered member(153540) of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Couples counselling
- Gestalt therapy
£40.00 individual session rate
£60.00 couple session rate
Concession may be possible upon request.
Counselling rooms are available with disability access. However, do please indicate that you will require disabled access when coming to see me.
Home visits are available to those who request them. If this might be helpful to you, please ask.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I am available for appointments Monday to Friday 8.00am :- 8.00pm & Saturday 8.00am :- 2.00pm
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|