Abigail Lennol, MSc, MA, MBACP (Accredited)
07866 480 896 / 07866 480 896
I am an experienced and highly qualified BACP Accredited Counsellor/Psychotherapist with established practices in London Bridge and Eltham.
We have all, at one time or another struggled to cope or make sense of our lives and relationships. This can leave us feeling anxious, frustrated and depressed.
You may talk about anything with me - I am not here to judge you and our time together is confidential.
HOW TO GET STARTED:
- Please call or email to arrange an initial meeting.
- In this meeting we will discuss how counselling can help you and the issues you wish to address.
- If you are comfortable we agree a time and day for further sessions.
The general aim of counselling is to help you through whatever emotional and psychological problems you are struggling with. These could be issues from your past which affect the quality of your life and relationships in the present. Or perhaps something has happened - a death, redundancy, divorce - and you are finding it difficult to cope or make sense of how you are feeling.
I will offer you a safe space where we can explore your thoughts and feelings together. This exploration will allow you an insight and understanding into who you really are and why you behave as you do. This can afford you an opportunity to move your life on in a more positive, healthier way.
Training, qualifications & experience
- MSc (Distinction) Psychodynamic Counselling
- Accredited Member British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists
- BA Hons
- Certificate (Distinction) in Counselling with Creative Writing
- Victim Support (working with victims of crime)
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
Other areas of counselling I deal with
- Victims of Crime
Fees operated on sliding scale and concessions considered.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Weekday and evening appointments available
Types of client