Munise Sabri, MA-SNR Accredited Counsellor/Psychotherapist/Supervisor- MBACP
“The wound is the place where the Light enters you.”
Life can put you in a lonely place, maybe too hard to cope with, complicated,challenging or confusing. I offer you the space for your story to be told, heard and understood in a confidential, non-judgmental safe space. There is nothing that cannot be "worked with and worked through".
Come,come whoever you are.
Religious, infidel, heretic or pagan.
Even if you promised a hundred times
and a hundred times you broke your promise,
This door is not the door
Of hopelessness and frustration.
This door is open for everybody.
Come, come as you are.
Therapy is a tool to resolve the challenges in your life, to help you feel more confident and more in control, providing insight and showing you a path through the experiences that are part of being human.
Hello, My name is Munise; I am an experienced, accredited and professionally qualified Integrative Counsellor, Psychotherapist and qualified as a Supervisor for Counsellors & Psychotherapists and a member of BACP (British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy).
I offer the opportunity to explore aspects of your life that may be confusing, challenging or unsatisfactory, seek solutions and options for “change”. I also offer the space to think and gain a different perspective on life
I work to foster a positive therapeutic relationship “a working alliance”, an experience that can be taken forward to improve relationships with others by having discovered the all important “relationship with self – it’s an inside job”. It works.
I have many years of experience in working with clients to explore, understand and overcome depression, emotional distress, suicidal thoughts and addictions to drugs, alcohol, pornography, sex and love. My skills include helping clients deal with anxiety, bereavement, domestic violence, panic attacks, relationship difficulties,terminal ilness, divorce and the impact of separation on children. Low self-esteem, anger, guilt, shame rejection, emptiness, loneliness, loss of self and bi polar disorder are a few of the afflictions I have helped a wide range of clients to overcome and move on in their lives.
My own experience of living "life on life's terms" enables me to support others in facing the many and varied challenges to the Human Condition.
If you are experiencing difficulties at this time, I am interested – let me be your witness. A completely confidential non-judgmental service in a warm environment.
My professional commitment is to work within BACP ethical principles and I regularly attend courses to enhance my personal development and keep abreast of an ever changing environment. I am fully committed to the BACP Ethical Code of Good Practice. I am also a member of Worcester therapy group.
I work from two locations. In the London area (SE9 and surrounding districts) is conducted from my private address or as home visits by arrangement. For the West Midlands I have a suite of counselling rooms in the centre of Worcester and facilities in Colwall, Ledbury (for Herefordshire and Malvern) where this is more suitable for some clients. I also offer Skype and Telephone Counselling.
Why not contact me with any questions you may have or for an initial discussion (without obligation)?
My telephone number is 0771 1177891 or you can send me an email through the facility on this site (above profile).
Training, qualifications & experience
- MA in Counselling Goldsmiths College
- Diploma in Supervision
- Post Graduate Dip In Therapeutic Counselling Greenwich University.
- Post Gradate Cert in Therapeutic Counselling Greenwich University.
- Training in Supervision Dip
- Bereavement training 2006
- Drug addiction training 2006
- Couple Counselling Training 2007
- Greenwich University Low Self-esteem Depression training
- Working with ‘Fathers and Sons’
- Psychosynthesis Bereavement Training
- Low Self-esteem Depression training
- Gang culture
- Certificate in impact of loss and bereavement in Families
- Certificate in Mentoring
- Certificate in Equality & Diversity
- BCBS Sexual Abuse awareness and its impact on bereavement 2006
- NHS Anger Management training, 2007
- BCBC The impact of loss and bereavement in families training, 2007
- BCBS Domestic violence and the impact on families 2008
- NHS Drug and Alcohol abuse, 2009
- Certificate in Drug Awareness 1 & 2
- Certificate in Dual Diagnosis
- Certificate in Gestalt Therapy
- Certificate in Mindfulness & Meditation
Areas of experience, working with adults, couples, and young people experiencing difficulties and uncomfortable feelings.
I have been working in a Bereavement, addiction services for many years; also with communities/individuals and young people who are experiencing loss of identity, lack of confidence, racism, addiction, anxiety depression etc.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug addiction
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic attacks
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Schizotypal personality disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Tourette's syndrome
- Work-related stress
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Counselling in Turkish
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
- Couples counselling
- Existential therapy
- Family/systemic therapy
- Gestalt therapy
- Group therapy
- Human Givens psychotherapy
- Humanistic therapies
- Interpersonal therapy
- Jungian therapy
- Person-centred therapy
- Psychoanalytic therapy
Photos & videos
£60/65 per session for individuals
£80/95 per session for couples.
£50/70 per session for supervision
I offer reduced rates to clients on low income and students currently studying
Home visits by negotiation.
I currently have places for counsellors looking for Supervision.
I also have a few places for trainee counsellors looking for supervision at low rates.
A therapeutic session lasts for 50 to 60 minutes, usually on a weekly, one-to-one basis, or as a couple.
I offer short and long-term therapy, depending on the presenting issues and needs of the client.
Please contact me with any questions you may have and/or to make an appointment on 07711177891
BACP/ National Counselling Society
Concessions for trainee counsellors and newly qualified counsellors requiring clinical supervision.
Fees £45 -£50 per session.
Group work facilitator
Bereaved and Griefing children and Adults
Diversity and dealing with identity loss
Work with dreams
Anxiety, Panic & Nervous Disorders
Trauma, Love and Loss
Grief, Bereavement & Sadness
Separation & Loss
Jealousy & Betrayal
Working with children
Counselling in Turkish available
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training
“Something unknown is doing.....