Jeanette Fozard MBACP (Accred) UKRCP Reg
Thank you for taking the time to look at my profile. If you choose to contact me I can offer you the services of an experienced, qualified, BACP Accredited Counsellor. It will be your opportunity to explore your thoughts and feelings in a safe, comfortable and confidential environment.
I am a caring and compassionate person and am dedicated to helping my clients achieve their goals.
Counselling can be short or long term, depending on the problem and your individual needs.
One of my specialisms is Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) which has been proven to help with anxiety and depression. It can be extremely successful and many of my clients have overcome their fears and negative thought processes.
I have 15 years experience of working in GP Surgeries and 21 years experience of running my own private practice.
I am BUPA registered and many of my clients have their fees paid by their health insurance companies.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Certificate in Counselling Supervision Theory and Skills 2005
- BACP Accreditation 2003
- Certificate Theory and Practice of Transactional Analysis and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy 2002
- Advanced Diploma Integrative Counselling 1997
- Diploma in Counselling 1995
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic attacks
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Separation and divorce
- Work-related stress
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Physical effects of both short and long term anxiety and depression
£40 - £45
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Weekdays 10.00am - 7.00pm and Saturday mornings