Kerry Collins, Dip.Couns, MBACP registered member (Adults or Children 4yrs old+)
27C Stirling Road
Perth & Kinross
01577 208 134
I offer 1-2-1, counselling for adults or children. I am the lead counsellor at All-of-You Therapy.
All-of-You Therapy is located in a discreet, self-contained centre in Milnathort, with free parking opposite on Stirling Road. A regular bus service runs to Milnathort from Fife, Perth and beyond.
In addition to providing our children’s counselling service at All-of-You Therapy, I am currently a counsellor in primary schools for children (4 years old upwards) with the award winning Place2Be, providing early intervention, play-led therapy. Early intervention provides children, who find themselves vulnerable, anxious, worried or dealing with other issues, with the emotional tools to cope in the present but also to deal with these issues in later life. We have adopted this positive, constructive approach for our work at All-of-You Therapy.
I hold PVG certificates from Disclosure Scotland.
For the past four years, I have also worked in several agencies counselling adults coping with issues ranging from personal development and relationships to grief to surviving sexual abuse. I have also undertaken rigorous trauma training and have counselled on many trauma related issues. A full list of counselling areas I have worked with are shown in the tick box below.
My therapeutic approach as a counsellor is integrative. My diploma is in Psychodynamic & Person-centred Counselling. I will bring other approaches in where necessary, to suit client needs by preference and where appropriate.
Sessions at All-of-You Therapy normally last for 1 full hour. If you'd like to arrange an appointment, please contact me via email or telephone. In our initial meeting, we would discuss what has brought you to counselling. You would have an opportunity to gain a sense of who I am and how we would work together. If you'd like to continue counselling with All-of-You Therapy, we would discuss appointment frequency i.e. weekly or fortnightly.
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to ask.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (CPCAB)
- Level 4 Certificate in Counselling Children and Young People (CPCAB)
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) Registered Counsellor
- Managing Difficult Epilepsy (Epilepsy Scotland)
Understanding and Managing Epilepsy (Epilepsy Scotland)
- BASK dissociated Self Injury and Eating Disorders
- Vicarious Trauma/ Insidious Impact
- Dissociation/ Self-Injury/ Eating Disorders
- Helping Children Tell Their Stories
- Working with Metaphor
- Children's Emotional Well-being
- Attachment Theory and Self Awareness in the Counsellor
- Working with Difference and Diversity
- Making Endings with Children
- Special Education Needs (SEN) and disability
- Counsellor at Place2Be, Children's charity within Edinburgh and Glasgow primary schools
- Counsellor at Safe Space Dunfermline, adult survivors of (mainly) childhood sexual abuse
- Child session Counsellor within a social enterprise in Lochgelly, Fife
- Adult and child Counsellor within Private practice in Milnathort, Perth & Kinross
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anorexia nervosa
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Bulimia nervosa
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Play led therapy , including use of art.
Working within the Neurodiversity paradigm
The above are a selection of areas, I deal with. I know clients, can bring a wide range of issues. If you're concern/group type is not noted, please feel free to enquire specifically regarding your concern. If, I can't help, I may be able to refer you to another counsellor, internally at All-of-You Therapy or externally, if this matches your needs better.
Photos & videos
Initial consultation appointment £10.00, £40.00 per 60 minute session thereafter.
I have limited spaces at a reduced rate / concessions - If required, please enquire upon contact with me.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Appointments are available; Tuesday - Friday between 9am and 8pm. And, 12pm - 5pm on Saturday.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|