Hello, I am Yingli. I am an Integrative and Transpersonal Counsellor and a Mother-Daughter Relationship Coach based in Central and South London. I offer Anxiety Counselling & Self-esteem Counselling in English and Mandarin.
While I work with various mental and emotional problems, I am specialised in working with young women's Self-esteem and Self-worth Issues. I bring a body of knowledge of working with racial, cultural and diversity issues. Through counselling, I provide a trustworthy and compassionate space where you can freely express your thoughts and feelings. It is a space where you can finally live and trust your innate worth.
I adopt an Integrative and Spiritual approach to heal, transform and bring about the changes you desire. The techniques I use mainly draw on principles of: Psycho-spiritual Approach, Compassion Focused Therapy, Personal Centred Approach, Psychodynamics, Gestalt Therapy, CBT, Family System, Solution Focus Brief Therapy, Art Therapy and Mindfulness.
If you felt drawn to me and my work, please do get in touch and book an initial consultation to discuss your needs, and see if we would be a good fit to collaborate together. I'm here to aid you accelerate your healing journey and rediscover your intrinsic self-worth.
Training, qualifications & experience
- I hold a Postgraduate Diploma in Psychosynthesis Counselling awarded by the Psychosynthesis Trust in London and the University of Middlesex, and accredited by both the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and the UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP).
- I am a Level 2 Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Practitioner awarded by the EFT Centre.
- I hold a Diploma in Hypnotherapy & Hypnosis awarded by professional Hypnotherapy & Hypnosis Training Ltd.
- I hold a Certificate in Identity-oriented Psychotrauma Therapy (Family Constellation) awarded by Trauma Constellation Training Limited.
- I hold a Certificate in Group Analysis awarded by The Institute of Group Analysis.
- I hold a Certificate in Psychoanalytic & Jungian Theory & Practice awarded by British Psychotherapy Foundation.
- I am a Reiki, Sekham Energy Healer & Master Teacher.
- I studied Astrology in London School of Astrology (LSA) for 3 years.
- I hold a Master of Business Administration (MBA) awarded by Kingston University, London.
My experience includes working for the NHS at a GP Surgery counselling adults with depression and anxiety, PTSD, bereavement, anger issues, social anxiety, low self-esteem, work stress, relationship issues, panic attacks and addictions.
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
BACP is one of the UK’s largest professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy. Therapists registered with the Association fall into a number of different membership categories such as Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP and Registered Member MBACP (Accred), each standing for different levels of training and experience. MBACP (Accred) and MBACP (Snr Accred) members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
Registered members can be found on the BACP Register, which was the first register to achieve Accredited Voluntary Register status issued by the Professional Standards Authority. Individual Members will have completed an appropriate counselling and/or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but will not appear on the BACP Register until they've progressed to Registered Member MBACP status.
All members are bound by a Code of Ethics & Practice and a Complaints Procedure. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Other areas of counselling I deal with
I bring a body of knowledge of working with racial, cultural and diversity issues.
From £72.00 to £80.00
Free initial telephone session
Concessions offered for
- Initial consultation (online): £60 per 60 minutes
- Regular online & telephone counselling: £72 per 60 minutes
- Regular in-person counselling: £80 per 50 minutes
1) Clapham Junction SW11
2) London Bridge SE1
3) Surbiton, Surrey KT6