Yingli Wang- Bilingual Self-Esteem Counselling (MBACP, PGDIP)
Hello, I am Yingli Wang. I am an Integrative and Transpersonal Counsellor based in Central and Southwest London. I am a registered member of BACP and adhere their ethical framework, I offer counselling sessions in English and Mandarin.
While I work with various mental and emotional problems or stress, I have a growing specialty in working with young women's self-esteem and self-worth issues. I also bring a body of knowledge of working with racial, cultural and diversity issues. Through counselling, I provide a trustworthy and compassionate space where you can freely express your thoughts and feelings, without fear of being judged. This often leads to more resilience and an increased sense of wellbeing.
I use an integrative and spiritual approach to help you resolve and improve any psychological, emotional and life issues. You can expect to experience Counselling Conversation, Emotional Integration Techniques, Inner Child Work, RAIN of Self-Compassion, Gestalt Dialogue, EFT Tapping, Imagery work and Guided Meditation and so forth when we work together.
If you experience any anxiety or depression due to low self-esteem or a lack of self-worth, I'm here to aid you accelerate your healing journey and reconnect with your intrinsic self-worth by providing a trustworthy therapeutic relationship and some tangible tools. You can reach out to me by phone or email, and book a free introductory consultation to see if I could be of resource for you, I'd love to discuss your needs with you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- I hold a Postgraduate Diploma in Psychosynthesis Counselling awarded by the Psychosynthesis Trust in London and the University of Middlesex, and accredited by both the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and the UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP).
- I am a Level 2 Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Practitioner awarded by the EFT Centre.
- I hold a Diploma in Hypnotherapy & Hypnosis awarded by professional Hypnotherapy & Hypnosis Training Ltd.
- I hold a Certificate in Identity-oriented Psychotrauma Therapy (Family Constellation) awarded by Trauma Constellation Training Limited.
- I hold a Certificate in Group Analysis awarded by The Institute of Group Analysis.
- I hold a Certificate in Psychoanalytic & Jungian Theory & Practice awarded by British Psychotherapy Foundation.
- I am a Reiki, Sekham Energy Healer & Master Teacher.
- I studied Astrology in London School of Astrology (LSA) for 3 years.
- I hold a Master of Business Administration (MBA) awarded by Kingston University, London.
My experience includes working for the NHS at a GP Surgery counselling adults with depression and anxiety, PTSD, bereavement, anger issues, social anxiety, low self-esteem, work stress, relationship issues, panic attacks and addictions.
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
BACP is one of the UK’s largest professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy. Therapists registered with the Association fall into a number of different membership categories such as Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP and Registered Member MBACP (Accred), each standing for different levels of training and experience. MBACP (Accred) and MBACP (Snr Accred) members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
Registered members can be found on the BACP Register, which was the first register to achieve Accredited Voluntary Register status issued by the Professional Standards Authority. Individual Members will have completed an appropriate counselling and/or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but will not appear on the BACP Register until they've progressed to Registered Member MBACP status.
All members are bound by a Code of Ethics & Practice and a Complaints Procedure. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Other areas of counselling I deal with
I bring a body of knowledge of working with racial, cultural and diversity issues.
Concessions offered for
1) Due to Covid situation, all sessions are being provided via online platforms for the time being.
- I offer online video and telephone sessions at £65 for a 60 minute session for local and international clients.
- Zoom is the usual video platform used, and other options are available (Skype, FaceTime, Wechat).
2) My fees for in-person counselling are £75 for a 50 minute session in below locations:
- Clapham Junction SW11
- London Bridge SE1
- Surbiton, Surrey KT6