Reg. Counselling Psychologist, UKCP reg. Psychotherapist, EMDR
Every professional displayed on Counselling Directory has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Counselling Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
I am an experienced integrative counselling psychologist and integrative counsellor, CBT and ACT therapist, offering short term focused counselling and longer term psychotherapy in London. I am also UKCP reg, systemic and family psychotherapist and accredited EMDR practitioner (therapist).
Integrative counselling is a combined approach to psychotherapy that brings together different elements of specific therapies.
Integrative counselling psychologists and counsellors take the view that there is no single approach that can treat each client in all situations. Each person needs to be considered in a holistic way, and counselling techniques must be tailored to their individual needs and personal circumstances.
I am registered with Health and Care Professional Council as a Counselling and Educational Psychologist, with British Psychological Society as a Chartered Psychologist, with UKCP as a Systemic and Family Psychotherapist and with British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists as a Registered Member MBACP.
I work with individuals (adults, children and young people), couples and families, according to the ethical standards of HCPC, BPS, UKCP and BACP.
I undertake regular supervision and on-going CPD, and am fully insured.
Training, qualifications & experience
* HCPC – Health and Care Professional Council
(Educational and Counselling Psychologist - PYL29191)
* BACP - British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (Reg. MBACP)
* BPS - British Psychological Society (Chartered Psychologist)
* AEP - Association of Educational Psychologists UK
* AFT - Association for Family Therapy UK
* ACBS - Association for Contextual Behavioral Science USA
* BABCP - British Association for Behavioural & Cognitive Psychotherapies
* BAPCA - British Association for the Person-Centered Approach
* COSRT - College of Sexual and Relationship Therapists
* EMDR UK & Ireland - Acc. EMDR Practitioner
* PPA - Polish Psychologists' Association (Partner Member)
* ACT – Acceptance and Commitment Therapy Training Course - Intermediate Level Skills
* ADHD Study Day & Shaping Futures for ADHD
* BPS Acc. Clinical Supervision Training
* CBT Certificate – Cognitive and Behavioural Therapy with Children and Young People
* CBT Diploma
* CBT and Mentalization
* Certificate in Crisis Counselling
* Certificate in Couples and Family Counselling
* Certificate in Grief and Bereavement Counselling
* Certificate in Personal Coaching
* Certificate in Resourced Based Therapies
* Dialectical Behavioural Therapy Training
* Diploma in Addiction Counselling
* Diploma in Counselling
* Diploma in Positive Psychology
* Diploma in Psychosexual Therapy
* Dynamic of Domestic Abuse (Foundation) Course
* Engaging with Domestic Violence Perpetrators Course
* EMDR Training: Adults and Children & Young People, all levels
* LGBT Awareness training
* LSCB Training - CAF: Assessment & Planning for Practitioners
* Mentalization-Based Treatments for Children and Young People
* Motivational Interviewing Training
* NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Equality and Diversity
* NLP Practitioner Course
* Pearson Assessment Psychometric Training
* Positive Therapy Training
* Practitioner in NLP Coaching Course
* Risk Assessment Course
* Rogerian Therapy Certificate
* Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults and Advanced Safeguarding Children
* Socratic method, Oxford Cognitive Therapy Centre
* Solihull Foundation Training, children 0 – 5 years old
* Solution focused brief therapy with children, parents and schools
* Understanding Young People who Hear Voices
* Working with Couples - weekend workshop
* Working with Suicidal Patients
* Psychology – Master of Arts - UKSW (Cardinal Stefan Wyszynski University in Warsaw, Poland)
* Polish philology – Master of Arts – UW (Warsaw University, Poland)
* Faculty of Mediterranean civilization studies (specialization: culture) – Master of Arts – UW (Warsaw University, Poland)
* Photographic reading and creative thinking training
* Speed reading and memory improvement techniques training
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
British Psychological Society (BPS)
British Psychological Society
Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
The HCPC are an independent, UK-wide health regulator. They set standards of professional training, performance and conduct for 16 professions.
They keep a register of health professionals who meet their standards, and they take action if registered health professionals fall below those standards. They were created by a piece of legislation called the Health Professions Order 2001.
Registration means that a health professional meets national standards for their professional training, performance and conduct.
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP)
BACP is one of the UK’s leading professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy with around 60,000 members. The Association has several different categories of membership, including Student Member, Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP, Registered Accredited Member MBACP (Accred) and Senior Registered Accredited Member MBACP (Snr Acccred).
Registered and accredited members are listed on the BACP Register, which shows that they have demonstrated BACP’s recommended standards for training, proficiency and ethical practice. The BACP Register was the first register of psychological therapists to be accredited by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
Accredited and senior accredited membership are voluntary categories for members who choose to undertake a rigorous application and assessment process to demonstrate additional standards around practice, training and supervision.
Individual members will have completed an appropriate counselling or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but they won’t appear on the BACP Register until they've demonstrated that they meet the standards for registration. Student members are still in the process of completing their training.
All members are bound by the BACP Ethical Framework and a Professional Conduct Procedure.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
From £50.00 to £120.00
Concessions offered for
- Initial Psychological Consultation (50 min) 80 GBP
- Initial Psychological Consultation (90 min) 110 GBP
- Regular Therapy Session (50 min) 70 GBP
- Regular Therapy Session (90 min) 100 GBP
- Skype Consultation (50 min) 70 GBP
- Skype Consultation (90 min) 100 GBP
- Coaching Session (50 min) 60 GBP
- Coaching Session (90 min) 80 GBP
- Supervision (50 min) 70 GBP
- Regular Therapy Session - low income circumstances / student / trainee therapist (counsellor) - (50 min) 50 GBP (limited number of places available; confirmation might be required)
Couples and Families
- Initial Psychological Consultation (50min) 90 GBP
- Initial Psychological Consultation (90 min) 120 GBP
- Regular Therapy Session (50min) 80 GBP
- Regular Therapy Session (90 min) 110 GBP
When I work
I have day time, evening and weekend availability and can usually arrange to see you within the week or two. To make an appointment please contact me directly.
Remote and F2F appointments.
LOCATION: London, Canary Wharf, E14 9DQ.
TELEPHONE NUMBER: 0797 287 3993
Face to face therapy sessions, online (remote) therapy.
An initial consultation will give you an opportunity to discuss the problem, your needs, what you would like to achieve and how the therapy can help with that. I will also be able to form an impression of me and how I work.
I have day time, evening and weekends availability and can usually arrange to see you within the week or two. To make an appointment please contact me directly.
If after the initial consultation you decide to attend therapy sessions, we will discuss the days and times that suit you.
Regrettably cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice before the appointment or non-attended appointments without any prior notice are charged at the full price.