Nikita Maru, BSc, MSc, MBACP
Young woman of mixed ethnicity, currently training to be a doctor in Counselling Psychology and Psychotherapy (DCPsych).
Having worked in numerous psychological fields, I am well equipped with the knowledge of a variety of difficulties present in today's society.
I offer long term and short term work to all ages and genders.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc - Psychology
- MSc - Mental health & psychological therapies
- CBT with MIND mental health service
- WDP - working with addictions
- One-to-one work with children and adolescents
- SLAM NHS in-patient unit work
- IAPT NHS one-to-one work
- CAMHS EWMHS one-to-one work with children and adolescents
- Member of BPS
- Member of BACP (MBACP)
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Child related issues
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-esteem
- Physical abuse
50 minutes - £60 - £80
Concessions - £50.
Areas of work - DA2, DA12.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Tuesday - Thursday. Late night Thursday is also available
Types of client