Due to COVID-19, I offer remote sessions via Skype, Zoom, FaceTime, Whatsapp, etc. Feel free to contact me to arrange a consultation.
Psychologist, Psychotherapist and Bioenergetic Psychotherapist
MBACP (Registered), SIAB (Therapist and Supervisor) IIBA, SIMP Member, Ordine Psicologi Veneto No: 5610
I am a clinical psychologist and psychotherapist, trained and accredited both in Italy and in the UK.
I am a Registered MBACP Psychologist and Psychotherapist and I adhere to their Code of Ethics, which means that I offer my clients a high standard of professional care at all times.
I have been a psychotherapist for more than 20 years. Throughout my practice, I completed several different specializations in order to achieve a better client–therapist healing relationship. I work in Italian, English and French with young people, adults, older adults and couples.
Sometimes life presents us with challenging issues and we need somebody who listens with empathy, somebody we can trust, who is able to support us, and who can guide you to discover the person you are.
I apply combinations of the below theoretical models to achieve an integrative approach to my work:
- Bioenergetic Psychotherapy
- Psychosomatic Therapy
- Gestalt Therapy
- Rewind technique for PTSD
I am specialized in assisting people with a wide range of problems including:
• Abuse • Anxiety and Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) • Depression • Panic Disorder • Substance Dependence • Abortion and Post-Partum Depression • Bereavement and Loss • Anger Management • Body Image • Phobias • Domestic Violence • Transcultural issues • Behavioural and emotional issues • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) • Eating Disorder • Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) • Stress • Self-esteem • Work Related issues • Relationship problems • Couple counselling • Psychosomatic diseases
After an initial consultation and there is no obligation to continue your therapy, you go away and think about whether you would like to book further session and if you feel we can work together, I would be happy book your sessions at your convenience.
Upon request, sessions may be held remotely.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BACP - British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (UK) no. 159594
- Albo degli Psicologi e degli Psicoterapeuti della Regione Veneto (IT) no. 5610
- SIMP - Società Italiana di Medicina Psicosomatica (IT)
- Bioenergetic Psychotherapist, IIBA - International Institute for Bioenergetic Analysis (USA)
- Certified Bioenergetic Therapist (CBT), SIAB - Società Italiana di Analisi Bioenergetica (IT)
- Supervisor in Bioenergetic Psychotherapy, SIAB - Società Italiana di Analisi Bioenergetica (IT)
- Psychotherapist, Marylebone Counselling and Psychotherapy Practice (2015 – Present)
- Psychotherapist in Private Practice, Self-employed (1990 – Present)
- Teacher, SIAB - Società Italiana di Analisi Bioenergetica (2004 – 2013)
- Civil Servant, Ministero Degli Affari Esteri (2002 – 2005)
- Social Worker, Comune di Verona and Regione Veneto (1971 – 1981)
- Supervisor, Bioenergetic Psychotherapy, SIAB - Società Italiana di Analisi Bioenergetica (2000 – 2002)
- Bioenergetic Psychotherapy, SIAB - Società Italiana di Analisi Bioenergetica (1992 – 1998)
- Psychotherapy in Psychosomatic Medicine (Gestalt and Bioenergetic), SIMP - Società Italiana Medicina Psicosomatica (1984 – 1988)
- Clinical Psychology degree, Università degli Studi di Padova (1971 – 1975)
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
BACP is one of the UK’s largest professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy. Therapists registered with the Association fall into a number of different membership categories such as Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP and Registered Member MBACP (Accred), each standing for different levels of training and experience. MBACP (Accred) and MBACP (Snr Accred) members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
Registered members can be found on the BACP Register, which was the first register to achieve Accredited Voluntary Register status issued by the Professional Standards Authority. Individual Members will have completed an appropriate counselling and/or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but will not appear on the BACP Register until they've progressed to Registered Member MBACP status.
All members are bound by a Code of Ethics & Practice and a Complaints Procedure. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Individuals £60 (50 minutes)
- Couples £70 (50 minutes)
- Students / Unemployed £40-50 (50 minutes)
No-show or sessions cancelled within 3 days will be charged in full.