My training and experience as an integrative Psychotherapeutic Counsellor enables me to work with you in a way that best suits your needs.
Working together I will support you to find more effective ways to address difficult issues and arrive at a greater sense of self. Together we will create a safe and non-judgmental relationship, enabling you to understand yourself and work towards acceptance, resolution or change.
- Short term solution focused
- Longer term for those wishing to explore at depth or needing continued support
- Particularly experienced in working with anxiety and depression
- Specialist training to work with clients who are/have experienced trauma
- I can work creatively with those clients that would like to try this. Working creatively can often help in accessing our unconscious or what is hidden from us.
Training, qualifications & experience
BACP Accredited Diploma in Integrative Psychotherapeutic Counselling
Certificate in Short Term Solution Focused Counselling
Advanced Certificate in Couples Counselling - Time2Relate - Couples Counselling
The Agencies that I have worked for:
Hassocks and Keymer Counselling Service
Brighton Women's Centre
BWC Contract with Brighton and Hove Well-being Service (GP Referrals) 2013-18
I have been working in Private Practice since 2006 and at Brighthelm Community Centre since 2009
I attend regular Continuing Professional Development (CPD), to enhance my practice, the subject of which is linked to my day to day client work.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Family issues
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship problems
- Separation and divorce
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
£25 for our initial assessment session
This will last for approximately 50 minutes however I am happy to discuss this with you
£45 for a 50 minute individual counselling session
I offer some negotiated rates dependent upon circumstance. I am always open to discuss the fee at our initial meeting as well as during our time together should your circumstances change.
£70 for a 60 minute couples counselling session with myself
Should you wish to have a 90 minute session my charge will be £95
£90 for a 60 minute couples counselling session with two qualified counsellors.
Should you wish to have a 90 minute session our charge will be £140
Weekday and evening appointments available.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Weekday Evenings, Tuesday or Thursday daytime
Types of client