I have worked as a Relate Counsellor since 2013 specialising in couples, family and individual counselling. I have a special interest and training in Adult Autism.
I have also worked in Statutory Mental Health Services working with both adult and children’s crisis teams covering mild, moderate and severe Mental Health conditions.
To book immediate help please use the Scheduling link below.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BA Hons Youth and Community Studies
- Certificate in Adult Education
- PG Dip Relationship Therapy
- PG Cert Autism and Asperger Syndrome
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
- Sex Therapist in training
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
BACP is one of the UK’s largest professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy. Therapists registered with the Association fall into a number of different membership categories such as Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP and Registered Member MBACP (Accred), each standing for different levels of training and experience. MBACP (Accred) and MBACP (Snr Accred) members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
Registered members can be found on the BACP Register, which was the first register to achieve Accredited Voluntary Register status issued by the Professional Standards Authority. Individual Members will have completed an appropriate counselling and/or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but will not appear on the BACP Register until they've progressed to Registered Member MBACP status.
All members are bound by a Code of Ethics & Practice and a Complaints Procedure. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- £25 for 30 min initial consultation (zoom/face to face).
- £45 zoom session (individual)
- £50 face to face session (individual)
- £50 zoom session (couple)
- £55 face to face session (couple)
- £55 family counselling session (face to face or zoom).
I offer therapy to both marriage guidance and relationship therapy.
I am also in training to be a sex therapist and therefore I am offering reduced rates for sex therapy until qualified.