The Practice Rooms
7A Catherine Street
Qualified Psychosexual Therapist for couples and individuals.
Fully qualified counsellor and psychotherapist for individuals, couples and young people.
Working with a wide range of problems including:
- loss and change
- relational issues and other difficulties.
I use a mixture of the following techniques:
- Psychosexual Therapy
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)
- integrative counselling.
Training, qualifications & experience
- ADV Dip Counselling
- PGdip Relationship and Sexual Therapy
- Post Qualifying Diploma in Counselling Young People
- UAD Couple Counselling
- Fully qualified Psychosexual Therapist and Couples Counsellor.
Schools Counsellor since 2010
Relate Counsellor since 2009
Registered member of the BACP and Cosrt.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Attachment disorder
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Physical abuse
- Relationship issues
Individual £50 - 1 hour session.
Couples and Psychosexual £55 - 1 hour session.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|