Katherine Johnson-Miller BA (hons), Dipl. Psych. MBACP
2 Warwick Crescent
Transpersonal Integrative Psychotherapist.
Providing counselling and psychotherapy to adults, adolescents and children in East Sussex & London.
Specialising in chronic illness and disability, relationship and sex issues, life transitions, young people and creative therapy.
Training, qualifications & experience
- MA Child, adolescent and family therapy CCPE
- Diploma sand play therapy
- Diploma in psychotherapy and counselling CCPE
- Foundation certificate counselling and psychotherapy CCPE
- Child psychotherapist Your Space Therapies Ltd.
- Child psychotherapist Dolphin House Brighton
- Psychotherapist and counsellor The CASSEL Centre, London
- Psychotherapist and counsellor Worthing College
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Existential therapy
- Gestalt therapy
- Humanistic therapies
Sliding scale fees.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client