Jasmine Randall MBACP, Advanced Dip.Psychotherapeutic Counsellor
I am a trained registered Integrative Psychotherapeutic Counsellor. I work from a relationship model, which considers how our past can influence our present relationships, meanings we have made and how this effects our current relationship to ourselves, others and our world.
If you are looking for help, support and change in your life counselling is an opportunity to explore in depth; relationship issues, presenting symptons of anxiety, depression, trauma, grief, abuse, addiction and mental health issues. To enable you to work towards a greater sense of self and choice in your life. I offer to work with you to the best of my capacity to find what it is you need from therapy.
I have extensive experience working in a wide range of therapeutic settings, placements for my training, agencies, charities and mental health services. I currently work in private practice and with SAND (Survivors Alliance North Devon CIC A specialist agency for any adult who has experienced sexual abuse or rape).
I also use a model in my work called CRM Comprehensive Resource Model. CRM is neuro-biologically based model, it works with a system of resources, imagery, breath work, bilateral music, and systems to safely work with the parts of ourselves which are split, relationally, physically confused and traumatised. Creating a safe internal structure allows the targeting issue to be experienced and processed safely and effectively allowing us to reconnect to our true sense of self.
Training, qualifications & experience
- level 2 counselling skills
- level 3 counselling studies
- level 4 Dip therapeutic counselling
- level 5 Psychotherapeutic counselling
- CRM Comprehensive Resource Model training
- CRM Comprehensive Resource Model training. I chose to do the training twice to encapsulate the model at a deeper level.
Placements and organisations I have worked within are as follows:
- NDADA North Devon Against Domestic Abuse
- Clarity (mental health charity) offering low cost counselling for mental health
- NHS Devon Partnership Trust Psychology department, Breaking Free program (historical sexual abuse) and Historical Trauma Programme.
- Inclusis family Assessment Centre.
- Devon County Council/DPT NHS I worked as a mental health support worker for the Link Centres for 2 years. I found the work gave me a good understanding and appreciation of the structure of the mental health services. And a very in-depth experience of working creatively with a mixed client group.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Attachment disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Drug addiction
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Photos & videos
£40.00 per session, length of sessions are 50 mins. Sessions can be arranged for 1 1/2 hrs this can be very beneficial especially for CRM sessions which sometimes require more space and time. I only charge an extra £10 for the additional half hour to make it affordable.
I also offer a concessionary rate which is agreed on an individual basis, this can be discussed prior to a booked session or in the first session itself. Please feel free to ask when making inquiries.
I take cash or cheque at the end of the session. If you wish to pay by BACS this needs to also be done at the end of the session or within 12 hrs of the session.
What to expect?
First session.The first session is an opportunity to establish how we are going to work together. I use a paper social contract which gives you all the information regarding professional and practical information, contact details and session times.
As we were work through this together we can establish the focus of the counselling, the amount of sessions you wish to commit to, frequency of sessions, and any particular individual aspects of the therapy which are relevant to you and our work together.
Subsequent sessions. Sessions are pre-booked and last for 50mins, unless otherwise arrange and contracted.
I will regularly review the therapeutic work with you, to establish what is working well, and what may need more attention. It is not unusual for the focus of the therapy to change organically and this in itself is often part of the depth of the work.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I don't currently have wheelchair access but If needed I can book a premises that does, so please feel free to ask.
Tuesday Wednesday Thursday and Fridays, day and early evening.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|