Jacqui Williamson BSc (Hons) Psychology & MSc Psychology
I established Summerhouse Counselling in 2016. I offer a friendly, relaxed & informal setting in my garden summerhouse to assist you the client to explore the presenting issue/challenges that have brought you to see me for counselling.
I am a highly qualified National Counselling Society Accredited Registrant Counsellor based in Moy Co Tyrone.
I offer private counselling for children and adults, both long term & short term.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Bsc (hons) in Psychology
- Master of science in Psychology
- Diploma in counselling practice level 4
- working with trauma
- Cognitive behavioural therapy
- Diploma in psychotherapeutic counselling level 5
- Certificate in counselling children & young people
- Certificate in anger management counselling
- Diploma in couples & family therapy
- Certificate in CBT for - Eating disorders
- Certificate in Psychology of drink & drug addiction
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder in children
- Behaviour problems
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Childhood bereavement
- Childhood bullying
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Separation and divorce
- Separation anxiety
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Photos & videos
First session free - either one to one or telephone consultation.
Thereafter £40 per session or discount if paying upfront for six sessions £40 x6 = £240 but reduced to £200.
Full time University students & clients on unemployment benefit reduced to £20 per therapeutic session.
I also offer personal therapy for trainee counsellors @ a reduced rate of £20 per therapeutic hr.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client