Jacqui Williamson BSc (Hons) MSc Psychology
16 Hillside Crescent
I established Summerhouse Counselling in 2016. I offer a friendly, relaxed & informal setting in my garden summerhouse to assist you the client to explore the presenting issue/challenges that have brought you to see me for counselling.
I am a highly qualified National Counselling Society Accredited Registrant Counsellor based in Moy Co Tyrone.
I offer private counselling for children and adults, both long term & short term.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Bsc (hons) in psychology
- Master of science in psychology
- Diploma in counselling level 4: working with trauma
- Cognitive behavioural therapy
- Diploma in psychotherapeutic counselling level 5
- Certificate in counselling children & young people
- Certificate in anger management counselling
- Diploma in couples & family therapy
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Family issues
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
Photos & videos
First session free - either one to one or telephone consultation.
Thereafter £40 per session or discount if paying upfront for six sessions £40 x6 = £240 but reduced to £200.
Full time students & clients on unemployment benefit reduced to £10 per therapeutic session.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|