Community Centre. Army Aviation Centre
The Practice Rooms
7A Catherine Street
Willow Tree Counselling Services.
Hello, my name is HelenChance -King. I am an experienced and qualified counsellor and psychotherapist. I offer a counselling service that is based on a range of talking therapies, the different strands and theories mean that I can tailor my style to suit you, my client. My life experiences bought me to a place where I chose to train and work as a counsellor.
I have a wide range of life skills to draw on and this allows me to work to build a relationship with my client which I believe is the basis for change and growth.
My aim as a counsellor is to take the anxiety out of a sometimes scary time and to offer a open, safe space for you to share your worries and concerns without judgement. I offer an environment where I am able to listen to your concerns and issues with compassion and empathy, to help you express yourself, to lighten the load you may be carrying.
I offer a free hour, telephone or Skype. This gives us both a chance to talk and see if working together feels ok. There is no obligation to work together after this initial conversation.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Cpcab certificate in counselling skills and studies.
- Cpcab Level 4 Diploma in Theraputic Counselling.
- I have worked with a wide range of clients including voluntary work with charities including Carer Support and 4 Children.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Attachment disorder in children
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Behaviour problems
- Binge-eating disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Childhood bereavement
- Childhood bullying
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
- Young carers
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Couples counselling
- Gestalt therapy
- Humanistic therapies
- Person-centred therapy
- Psychoanalytic therapy
- Psychoanalytical and psychodynamic
- Psychodynamic therapy
Initial hour. Free
50 minute counselling session. £40
I do have a small number of appointments that are low cost £20 for a maximum of 8 sessions.
I work in salisbury city centre and at the community centre in Middle Wallop.
I offer phone and Skype counselling if travelling is not convenient.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|