Counselling, psychotherapy and life coaching for individuals, couples and groups. Safe and confidential way to look at any problems, issues or crises in your life - whether long-standing or recent - in a non-judgemental way. Regain clarity, meaning and purpose in your life by removing the obstacles to your well being.
Face to face and remote sessions available (Skype, Zoom, etc)
Training, qualifications & experience
- UKCP Accredited
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Integrative Psychotherapy and Counselling
- Advanced Diploma in Existential Psychotherapy
- Member of Society for Existential Analysis
- Certified NLP practitioner and coach
- Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma
- Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy
- MNCH (member of National Council for Hypnotherapy)
- Ten years in the fields of psychotherapy, counselling and coaching
- Five years working in private practice as a psychotherapist/counsellor/coach
- Five years coaching, training, mentoring in corporate environments
- Three years working at Mind as a psychotherapist/counsellor
- Published author in psychotherapy
- Conference speaker: neuroscience, psychology, phenomenology
I work in the following languages:
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
UK Council for Psychotherapy
The UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) is a leading professional body for the education, training and regulation of psychotherapists and psychotherapeutic counsellors. Its register is accredited by the government's Professional Standards Authority.
As part of its commitment to protect the public, it works to improve access to psychotherapy, to support and disseminate research, to improve standards and to respond effectively to complaints against its members.
UKCP standards cover the range of different psychotherapies. Registration is obtained by training or accrediting with one of its member organisations, or by holding a European Certificate in Psychotherapy. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Identity issues - ethnicity, gender, sexuality, adoption
- One-to-one: £85 per session
- Couples: £100 per session
- Reductions: please enquire http://www.thought-bubble.co.uk
- Free consultation
- Daytime, evening and weekend slots available
- Nearest tube: Woodside Park
- Short and long-term therapy
- Also work remotely via Skype