Hannah BARLOW, BA (Hons) Integrative Counselling, Registered MBACP
I offer a warm, welcoming, sincere and empathetic counselling service to support clients. I value each person as a unique individual, and recognise that the issues they bring are unique to them.
Being an Integrative Counsellor means I am able to draw from the main counselling approaches of Humanistic, Psychodynamic and Cognitive Behavioural. This means that we are able to personally tailor therapy to your needs.
My experience has provided me with a sound grounding to offer a professional, genuine, non judgmental and empathetic therapeutic support in a safe place.
I promise to be there for you every step of your journey. My goal is to help you grow from your struggles, heal from your pain, and move forward into your own sense of being for a better life.
Training, qualifications & experience
- I trained to become an Integrative Counsellor with the Iron Mill College in Exeter, qualifying with Worcester University with a Counselling Certificate, and degree in Integrative Counselling.
- As with all professional counsellors who work ethically, I attend regular supervision.
- I am a Registered Member of the BACP and fully insured.
- As well as gaining counselling experience through my training, I previously served 17 years as a police officer, having direct experience of an extensive range of life challenges that clients may be facing.
- I am currently a listening volunteer for a well know charity for people in crisis.
- I have experienced the therapeutic benefits of creativity achieving level 2 C&G in sugar-craft.
- My experience has provided me with a sound grounding to offer a professional, genuine, non judgmental and empathetic therapeutic support in a safe place.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Career counselling
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Relationship problems
- Separation and divorce
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Work-related stress
Initial phone consultation - Upto 1hr Free
Face to Face counselling session £40 per session
Telephone Counselling £40 per session
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Flexibility arranged by appointment.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|