Is a significant relationship in your life having a big impact on how you are currently feeling? Perhaps it's with your partner, parent, work colleague, friend, family member or it's the relationship you have with yourself...
If so, you may be feeling many things including confusion in how to navigate this, overwhelm, fear and just finding it difficult to cope right now.
I help people like you to navigate, make sense of and heal from challenging relationships in their life. I believe all people have a voice that deserves to be heard. I am ready to hear your story, in your own words, so that you can live the life you deserve.
Having a safe, confidential space to work through your difficulties together can help you to explore what you're experiencing, understand this more and find ways to move forwards that can help you to live with more ease, a revitalised, happier and more fulfilling life.
I work with adult clients (18+) in person within my Chiswick practice and also those based across the UK through secure online platforms and telephone. I welcome people of all identities, backgrounds and abilities into my counselling practice.
In our sessions, we will find ways to work together that are tailored to your own unique needs and style. It will be your space to decide what feels important for you to explore and we will work at your pace.
If what you've read resonates with you, I'll be happy to hear from you and do get in touch with any questions you have. Until then, I encourage you to take some time to take care of yourself today however you are able. I know this first step towards getting help can take real courage.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Qualified counsellor
- BA (Hons) degree and Clinical Diploma in Person-Centred Counselling (Metanoia Institute/Middlesex University).
- Certified online and telephone therapist
- 6 years experience including practicing within agencies and my private practice, working with a wide variety of issues including anxiety, depression, relationship issues, family issues, low self esteem, loss, worry and stress.
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
BACP is one of the UK’s largest professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy. Therapists registered with the Association fall into a number of different membership categories such as Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP and Registered Member MBACP (Accred), each standing for different levels of training and experience. MBACP (Accred) and MBACP (Snr Accred) members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
Registered members can be found on the BACP Register, which was the first register to achieve Accredited Voluntary Register status issued by the Professional Standards Authority. Individual Members will have completed an appropriate counselling and/or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but will not appear on the BACP Register until they've progressed to Registered Member MBACP status.
All members are bound by a Code of Ethics & Practice and a Complaints Procedure. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
From £65.00 to £75.00
Free initial telephone or online session
EAP/Health Insurance Providers
- I offer a 15 minute free, no obligations phone or Zoom call which is an opportunity for you to ask any questions you may have and get a feel for me as your potential counsellor. There will be no pressure whatsoever for you to move forwards unless it feels like the right decision for you.
- Counselling sessions usually last 50 minutes, however, if you would like more flexibility, 30 mins or 75 mins sessions are available as well as flexible scheduling for shift workers - please get in touch to discuss this.
Please see my website for more information - https://www.hamiltonsargentcounselling.co.uk
Read more about what you can expect within our first counselling session together here: https://hamiltonsargentcounselling.co.uk/resources/?id=what-does-my-journey-into-therapy-with-you-look-like