Fella Orlean-Taub - Senior Accredited MBACP
26 Eccleston Street
We can all feel overwhelmed at times with feelings such as anxiety, depression, low self esteem, relationship difficulties or just having difficulties coping with life's pressures. This can be triggered by an external event or things just getting on top of you.
Psychotherapy is a safe place to come and think about the issues, with the help of a trained and experienced professional, with the aim of feeling better and more able to cope.
I am a senior accredited counsellor/psychotherapist with over 23 years of experience within the NHS and private practice. I offer a confidential, non-judgemental space for people to think with me and explore their difficulties.
My experience is with adults from diverse backgrounds and cultures, who struggle with a variety of mood disorders:
- Relationship issues
- Work related stress
- Issues around sexuality
- Abuse, or feel victims of their early history
- Stuck in their life and many more.
In an initial consultation we will work out together what you may need and what is best for you. I see clients weekly for short term focused work and long term open ended therapy, depending on their needs.
For an Initial consultation please contact me by text and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Training, qualifications & experience
Psychodynamic Psychotherapist BACP senior accredited.
Associate member of the Tavistock&Portman NHS Trust
Certificate in Group Analyses Institute of Group Analysis.
Post Graduate Diploma in time limited Psychodynamic psychotherapy Westminster Pastoral Foundation
Diploma in Psychoanalytic Psychotherpy Tavistock &Portman NHS Trust
Diploma in Psychodynamic Psychotherapy Regents college
I have been a practice counsellor at the Belgravia Surgery since 2001 in addition to my private practice. I also work as an Honorary Psychotherapist and Group Psychotherapist for the Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust.
Prior to 2001 I have seen patients at the Willesden Centre for Psychological Treatment, The Whittington Hospital and The Tavistock Centre as part of my training.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship issues
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Schizotypal personality disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
- £60-80 per session - individual psychotherapy
- £120 per session - couple therapy
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Weekdays; some early morning and evening times available.
Types of client