Elena Kantor, MSc, PGdip (Psych), BPC, MBACPLondon Psychotherapy
86 Southwark Bridge Road
I qualified as a psychodynamic psychotherapist from WPF, which is one of the foremost training centres for psychotherapist in the UK.
I work both in private practice and the NHS and have extensive experience working with people struggling with a broad range of difficulties.
I hold MSc in Play Therapy and a Postgraduate Diploma in Psychology.
I can offer therapy sessions in Russian language.
My practice is bound by the code of ethics of BPC, FPC and BAPC
Training, qualifications & experience
- Postgraduate Diploma in Psychodynamic Theory and Practice
- Master of Science in Play Therapy
- Postgraduate Diploma in Social Psychology
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship issues
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Schizotypal personality disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Tourette's syndrome
- Work-related stress
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Intercultural issues, cultural and ethnic identities issues.
Initial consultation usually charged at £70.
For weekly sessions I offer a sliding scale fees dependent on factors such as time of day, frequency of the sessions and individual circumstances.
If you are interested in an initial consultation, please contact me by e-mail or contact by phone 07947 443022 and leave a message with your name and contact details and I will respond to you as quickly as possible.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I have got times on early mornings and evenings after 5pm.
Types of client