Dave Fussell (MBACP, Dip.Couns)
I aim to create a warm environment and a genuine therapeutic relationship for you to feel safe, supported and free to explore whatever difficulties you may be facing.
I listen empathically so that I can understand you and what you are experiencing, without imposing my views on you or telling you what to do. I will encourage you to reconnect with yourself and your own resources.
My role is to be with you as you make sense of your feelings, thoughts and behaviours and to support you in moving forward so that you can realise your full potential.
I have worked with a whole range of issues including depression, anxiety, stress, low self-esteem, trauma, relationship issues, sex-addiction to name just a few.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Professional Studies - Counselling - University of the West of England
- Certificate in Person Centred Counselling Skills - University of the West of England
- Certificate in Psychodynamic Counselling Skills - University of the West of England
- My experience includes working with clients at Cotswold Counselling for over 2 years.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
Photos & videos
Initial Assessment - £20
Approaching counselling for the first time can be a daunting experience. I offer £20 initial consultation, lasting up to 50 minutes. It's for you to ask any questions about me and the counselling process, and to discuss any concerns you may have. This is also an opportunity for us to meet and get a sense of whether we can work together.
Individual Counselling - £40
Sessions last for 50 minutes and usually take place at the same time each week.
Counselling isn't about giving advice, it's exploring thoughts and feelings about issues and concerns and with the awareness that this creates, having an opportunity to discover how to more forward in life with this new knowledge.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
8am to 8pm Monday to Friday
Types of client