Daniel Williams, MSc Integrative Psychotherapy, UKCP, MBACP
1 Canada Square
19 Wentworth Street
I offer effective, open ended, down to earth and client-focused psychotherapy and dating coaching services. I would be happy to work with you on issues including but not limited to depression, relationships / friendships, social difficulties, dating confidence, employment, drugs / alcohol, shyness, anxiety, fertility, sexuality and self confidence.
As my client you'll benefit from my enthusiasm about the work, my first hand experience of other walks of professional life and my psychotherapy training and experience.
In sessions, we can work on issues causing you frustration and personal anguish or focus on helping you achieve specific personal goals.
My website contains more information about psychotherapy, dating coaching and how I can help you.
Training, qualifications & experience
After a successful previous corporate career, I became interested in work that was more directly related to people's well-being. Since 2000, psychotherapy evolved from my hobby to my profession. For me psychotherapy / psychology is an on-going interest and not just a job.
MSc Integrative Psychotherapy (Metanoia Institute)
Clinical Diploma in Integrative Psychotherapy (Metanoia Institute)
I have worked with a range of people dealing with issues surrounding (but not limited to):
- relationships with partners or colleagues
- chronic illness
- low self-worth
- occupational difficulties
- suicidal thoughts
- self harming / self destructive behaviour
- alcohol and other drug abuse
- sexual abuse / sexual issues
- immigrant cultural difficulties
- Trauma / PTSD
- Issues related to Sports / Fitness training and weight management
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Asperger's syndrome
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Psychotherapy: £90.00 per 50 minute session
- Dating coaching: £150 per 50 minute session and includes online dating profile analysis in advance.
Please note if you send email queries and prefer email contact in response, check your spam folder for my reply. I usually respond within a few hours.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training
I offer one to one psychotherapy supervision in Canary Wharf to trainees on placement and qualified therapists.