Clare Harrison - Registered MBACP Counsellor working with Adults and Teenagers.
The Living Health
2-6 North Parade
Hi, my name is Clare.
With over six years' experience counselling adults, young people and older adults. I provide a safe environment for you to explore past or present experiences that may be causing you distress. Sessions are at your pace in a safe, caring and confidential space.
- a place to talk
- a place to be heard
- a place to share
- a place to express
- a place to learn
- a place to accept
- a place to resolve
- and a place to build new beginnings.
I am passionate about counselling and benefits that it can bring to our lives in alleviating distress bringing about growth and change and how this growth can provide a new perspective and meaning to our lives.
I understand how choosing the right Counsellor is really important as a good relationship with your Counsellor is key to successful counselling.
I offer a 30 minute meeting session. This is a great opportunity for us to meet and talk about what you hope to gain from counselling, talk over your expectations and concerns and for you to see if I am the right counsellor for you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Over 6 years experience counselling men, women and young people
- Registered member of the British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Experience in short, medium and long term work
- ISAS (Incest and Sexual Abuse Survivors) 2011 - present
- Homestart (parents 2015-2016)
- College Counselling Services (students 2014-2016)
- Diploma - Theory & Practice of Counselling
- Certificate - Counselling skills
- Certificate - Counselling concepts
What to do next:
Email, call or text:
- Please feel free to email or call for a confidential chat, this will help you decide whether I am the right Counsellor for you. I am happy to discuss your needs and answer any questions you may have.
- After speaking with me if you prefer we can arrange a meeting session. This provides an opportunity for us to meet and a place for you to give me some idea of what brings you to counselling. You can talk over your expectations and concerns and it gives us the opportunity to see how we might work together.
- Alternatively after speaking with me you can arrange a counselling session. Sessions are usually held weekly, we can arrange a set number of sessions or leave it open depending on your needs. We regularly look at how it's going and work together on preparing to end. During this first session we go through a Counselling agreement .
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Attachment disorder in children
- Behaviour problems
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Childhood bullying
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
Fees per session
£15 Meeting session - 30 minutes
£35 Counselling session for adults and young people - 60 minutes
£25 Counselling Students - concessionary rate for course requirement 60 minutes
The counselling sessions are held at The Living Health 2-6 North Parade Grantham Lincolnshire NG31 8AN.
- Situated in Grantham close to Asda
- 15 minutes walk from Grantham bus station and railway station
- Disabled Access
Please call or email me for a confidential chat or to arrange a meeting session. If I'm not available please leave me a message and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
- Undertaken Safeguarding training (September 2017)
- Current public liability and professional indemnity insurance
- An enhanced DBS check
- Monthly supervision (BACP requirement)
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Tuesday/Wednesday/ Thursday and Saturday. Evening appointments are available.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|