Anna Batcheler PGdip Psychotherapeutic Counselling, MBACP, BA (hons)
37-41 Gower Street
I offer psychotherapeutic counselling to individuals and couples in central London.
My aim is to offer you a safe, confidential, empathic space in which to explore what is troubling you and work on what you would like to change in your life.
I have particular experience in helping clients to recover from depression, anxiety and low self-esteem. Please feel free to contact me to arrange an initial session where we can discuss your aims for therapy.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Clinical Diploma in Transactional Analysis Psychotherapeutic Counselling, Metanoia Institute
- Certificate of Higher Education in Counselling and Counselling Skills, Birkbeck College, University of London.
- BA (Hons) in Philosophy, University of Kent
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship issues
- Sex problems
Photos & videos
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|