I offer a nonjudgemental, calming and empathic space for anyone in need of support. We live in an increasingly difficult and stressful world and it can feel overwhelming at times. I hope to provide a safe space for an individual to be themselves and feel able to explore what it is that distresses them and what they need to feel better.
During COVID 19 I will be offering sessions via ZOOM or Skype or if preferred, face to face but following COVID 19 safety guidelines
Training, qualifications & experience
- Membership: British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy - Registered Member (MBACP)
- UKCP Trainee Membership
- Diploma in Integrative Counselling (Level 7)
- MSc In Integrative Psychotherapy (completion July 2022)
- The Employee Resilience Company (Vivup)
- Kings Mill Hospital Nottingham
- Newark Hospital , Newark
- The Haven Counselling Service-Loughborough
- Mind-Medway Kent
- Walk Tall , Northfleet, Kent
- Cruse Bereavement cert in Bereavement Counselling
- Degree / Diploma: Saint Mary's University College - BA/BSc (Hons) - 2000
- Degree / Diploma: KMT Teacher Training - PGCE/QTS Secondary English Teaching - 2002
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
BACP is one of the UK’s largest professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy. Therapists registered with the Association fall into a number of different membership categories such as Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP and Registered Member MBACP (Accred), each standing for different levels of training and experience. MBACP (Accred) and MBACP (Snr Accred) members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
Registered members can be found on the BACP Register, which was the first register to achieve Accredited Voluntary Register status issued by the Professional Standards Authority. Individual Members will have completed an appropriate counselling and/or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but will not appear on the BACP Register until they've progressed to Registered Member MBACP status.
All members are bound by a Code of Ethics & Practice and a Complaints Procedure. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
45 pounds per 50 minute session
30 pounds for Concessions