Alice Schofield - Ask Alice Counselling
Based in Bethnal Green and London Bridge I am a professionally qualified counsellor dealing with modern day mental health issues. I work with both men and women and have experience across a range of issues including: depression, anxiety, stress, burnout, low self-esteem, loneliness, family and relationship concerns, dating, career and life choices.
During weekly one to one sessions I can help you work through your struggles with modern day life, supporting you to gain more understanding of the underlying issues related to your difficulties.
Training, qualifications & experience
My therapeutic work is an integrated approach, taking influence from different counselling models including CBT, psychodynamic and mindfulness, using what I feel is appropriate to suit each individual client’s needs.
I can help you to:
- Feel supported and find more fulfilment in life
- Understand yourself better, why you feel the way you do and how to feel differently
- Change behaviour patterns that may be contributing to your mental wellbeing
- Deepen self-awareness and self-understanding, encouraging personal growth and self-acceptance
- Increase your confidence and strengthen your sense of identity
- Build the right relationships in your life
- Manage your feelings and your emotional world better
Some of the following may apply to you:
- Suffering from depression, anxiety, stress, burnout, work, academic or relationship issues
- Experiencing trouble in relationships with a partner, family or friends, or finding it hard to form new relationships
- You are in the midst of a crisis, having trouble coping with life, thoughts and feelings are becoming overwhelming and you don’t feel you have anyone you can share them with
- Feeling stuck, you need a change but don’t know what that is or how to achieve it
- Suffering from low self esteem, experiencing negative feelings towards yourself, struggling to find confidence
- Experiencing feelings of loneliness, isolation and lacking a sense of belonging
Counselling and psychotherapy is proven to be effective when you find yourself in the above situations.
If you are interested in finding out more please contact me to arrange an initial assessment session.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Photos & videos
I charge £55 for a weekly session.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|