Based in East London (Bow and Bethnal Green), currently offering sessions online, I am a professionally qualified counsellor dealing with modern day mental health issues. During weekly one to one sessions I can help you work through your struggles with modern day life, supporting you to gain more understanding of the underlying issues related to your difficulties.
I work with both men and women across a range of issues including: depression, anxiety, stress, burnout, low self-esteem, loneliness, family and relationship concerns, dating, career and life choices.
Together we can work towards giving you more direction and purpose in your life, develop a better relationship with yourself and others encouraging personal growth and self-acceptance.
Training, qualifications & experience
My therapeutic work is an integrated approach, taking influence from different counselling models, using what I feel is appropriate to suit each individual clients needs.
I can help you to:
- Feel supported and find more fulfilment in life
- Understand yourself better, why you feel the way you do and how to feel differently
- Change behaviour patterns that may be contributing to your mental wellbeing
- Deepen self-awareness and self-understanding, encouraging personal growth and self-acceptance
- Increase your confidence and strengthen your sense of identity
- Build the right relationships in your life
- Manage your feelings and your emotional world better
Some of the following may apply to you:
- Suffering from depression, anxiety, stress, burnout, work, academic or relationship issues
- Experiencing trouble in relationships with a partner, family or friends, or finding it hard to form new relationships
- You are in the midst of a crisis, having trouble coping with life, thoughts and feelings are becoming overwhelming and you don’t feel you have anyone you can share them with
- Feeling stuck, you need a change but don’t know what that is or how to achieve it
- Suffering from low self esteem, experiencing negative feelings towards yourself, struggling to find confidence
- Experiencing feelings of loneliness, isolation and lacking a sense of belonging
Counselling and psychotherapy is proven to be effective when you find yourself in the above situations.
If you are interested in finding out more please contact me to arrange an initial assessment session.
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
BACP is one of the UK’s largest professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy. Therapists registered with the Association fall into a number of different membership categories such as Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP and Registered Member MBACP (Accred), each standing for different levels of training and experience. MBACP (Accred) and MBACP (Snr Accred) members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
Registered members can be found on the BACP Register, which was the first register to achieve Accredited Voluntary Register status issued by the Professional Standards Authority. Individual Members will have completed an appropriate counselling and/or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but will not appear on the BACP Register until they've progressed to Registered Member MBACP status.
All members are bound by a Code of Ethics & Practice and a Complaints Procedure. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
I charge £60 for a weekly session.