Every professional displayed on Counselling Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
This professional is available for new clients.
This professional is available for new clients.
Hi there, thanks for clicking onto my page.
How can I help you?
Firstly, I have a practice for both sexes and one exclusively for men struggling with their intimate relationships (please see website which also includes a couples section)
- Are you a man or woman seeking to save and strengthen your relationship, re-build communication between you both and therefore seeking couples therapy?
- Are you a man struggling with Porn/Masturbation Addiction, or habits you've hidden from everyone which bring on enormous shame and guilt?
- Perhaps you feel lost, depressed, dejected, fearful, confused and aimless/struggling with self confidence issues?
- Are you terrified to go out, and have suddenly developed social fear?
- Perhaps you've lost a loved one and are struggling with grief?
- Maybe you feel anxious and uncertain about life?
- Are you seeking solutions to problems and have no idea where to start because you feel overwhelmed or scared to make the wrong choice?
Whatever it is, sharing your problems with me will clear things up in your mind and help you to think positive again. As the saying goes 'a problem shared is a problem halved'.
We'll go through some simple steps to achieve this:
- Begin with sharing your problems confidentially with me (that in itself will be a massive relief!)
- Clear up confusion step by step by exploring your unique thoughts and feelings on each problem to learn the reasons why you have struggled with certain things in your life (this will make things clear and certain for you)
- Look at solutions to overcoming those issues step by step to feel more empowered, in control, and most of all, happy again and positive about your life and future.
How does that sound?
If that resonates with you please contact me via mobile phone or email on the contact section to make the first step!
I also have a separate website for men's relationship issues in particular which is another side to my therapy practice should yo wish to take a look.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to steak to you soon
Best Wishes, Adam
#couplescounselling #pornaddiction #angermanagement #anxiety #masturbation #relationship #breakup #couples #anger #grief #depression
Training, qualifications & experience
I achieved a BSc (Hons) First Class Degree in Counselling/Psychotherapy which included training in several different approaches including Humanistic (Person Centered/Existential), Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Psychodynamic, and various coaching interventions.
I have worked in various settings as an integrative Counsellor/Coach including Charity, local authority, educational establishments, and private practice. I support people with all manner of life issues.
BACP is one of the UK’s leading professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy with around 60,000 members. The Association has several different categories of membership, including Student Member, Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP, Registered Accredited Member MBACP (Accred) and Senior Registered Accredited Member MBACP (Snr Acccred).
Registered and accredited members are listed on the BACP Register, which shows that they have demonstrated BACP’s recommended standards for training, proficiency and ethical practice. The BACP Register was the first register of psychological therapists to be accredited by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
Accredited and senior accredited membership are voluntary categories for members who choose to undertake a rigorous application and assessment process to demonstrate additional standards around practice, training and supervision.
Individual members will have completed an appropriate counselling or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but they won’t appear on the BACP Register until they've demonstrated that they meet the standards for registration. Student members are still in the process of completing their training.
All members are bound by the BACP Ethical Framework and a Professional Conduct Procedure.
Accredited register membership
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Free initial telephone session
Please contact me to enquire about prices. Thank you
When I work
I am available Monday-Friday 8am-6pm Saturday 7am-10am
I now offer Walking therapy sessions at a local Park in Romford aswell as Online and Clinic sessions.