Supervisor Dr Carly Keyes, BA (Hons), PgCert, PgDip, DClinPsy, CPsychol, AFHEA
I am a BPS approved clinical supervisor and can offer supervision to mental health professionals. Supervision can be provided using a range of approaches including CBT, systemic therapy, psychodynamic psychotherapy, CFT, ACT, and narrative therapy.
I am also a fully BABCP accredited CBT Therapist and can offer individual or small-group clinical supervision to practitioners who have a professional qualification in CBT or in the process of training in CBT (e.g. Postgraduate Diploma in CBT, IAPT training, DClinPsy). Clinical supervision with myself can be recorded as part of your own professional supervision requirements and can contribute towards your own BABCP accreditation. I am experienced in rating audio recordings of therapists' sessions using the Cognitive Therapy Scale - Revised (CTS-R). I can provide CTSRs in the supervision sessions if required.
I am an Associate Fellow of The Higher Education Academy. I am a Visiting Lecturer in CBT at University of Hertfordshire and UCL.
Supervision is typically available face-to-face at my Practice or via Skype.
Through supervision, I aim to provide supervisees with the following opportunities:
- The experience of a safe and supportive environment to make personal reflections on their clinical practice.
- The space to discuss and build case formulations and treatment plans for individual clients.
- The chance to develop therapy skills and techniques, using role play exercises, case discussion and reviews of the latest research literature and practice guidelines.
- Meaningful and constructive feedback by rating audio/video recordings of supervisee's therapy sessions using the CTS-R.
- A learning environment to make theory-practice links using the latest models/protocols and research.
- A safe space to discuss any concerns about particular clients, in confidence and with discretion.
- Professional support for career development.
Face-to-Face or Skype Supervision sessions are charged at £80.00 per hour.
Small group supervision session fees can be negotiated.
A session rating using the CTSR (including feedback) is charged separately at £100.00 per hour (on request).
Payment can be made in cash on the day of the supervision session. Payment can also be made through bank transfer a maximum of 24 hours after each supervision session.
Please do contact me to discussion supervision:
Telephone: 0208 638 7895
Message me via the Contact Form on my website: www.drcarlykeyes.com
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I arrange sessions to suit you whether that would be weekday early mornings, during the day, after school, or evenings. My Practice is also open on the weekends.
Types of client
Supervision & training
I am a BPS approved clinical supervisor and can offer supervision to mental health professionals.