Supervisor Alexandre F Gieseke
- Over 13 years of being supervisor for different counsellors and settings. - Person Centred Approach (Humanistic) - Some of the undertaken courses:
- “Essential Supervision Skills (BPS Approved Certificate in Clinical Supervision”) which meets the training standards required to confer eligibility to the British Psychological Society’s Register of Applied Psychology Practice Supervisors (RAPPS). SDS Seminars Ltd - 02nd _ 03rd June 2014;
- "Core Clinical Supervision Skills Workshop" - Coventry - Dr Geraldine Fletcher - 7th March 2017
- ‘Supervision: relationship, authority and ethics’ - York - Steve Page - 7th November 2017
- "Supervising professionals who work with young people: What's going on intra-psychically, inter-personally and in supervision? Nick Luxmoore - Saturday 28 April 2018
- “Making Best Use of Supervision” – 12th of February 2019 with Steve Page.-
Some of supervisory clinical practises that i hold are my current post as: Bedford Hospital - Bedford Carers Lounge Supervisor (group), since April 2017.
I have also worked for Mind BLMK for over 1 year as a clinical supervisor - individually and group (untill the contract ended).
While being my supervisee, you will find: vast experience and knowledge; genuine warmth and high level of confidentiality.
Look forward to hearing from you!
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
almost 7 days a week!
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training