Debbie Fletcher - Individual & Relationship Counselling. Reg BACP
The Changing Room
Providing Counsellors with passionate, dynamic supervision to achieve the very best in your professional development.
The Supervision I provide to counsellors covers the key supervision areas and varies depending on the needs and experience of the supervisee.
Types of clients I provide Supervison for are:
- Counsellors in private practice
- Counsellors in training, including providing relevant reports.
- Counsellors individual/groups working within organisations
I currently supervise groups for the following organisations:
- CRUSE - Bereavement Counselling Services
- CGL - Drug and Alcohol Addiction Counselling Services
Passionate supervision encourages you to avoid complacency, embrace new ideas, look at alternative view points and build on your knowledge base.
Individual supervision 60 mins £60.00
90 mins £75.00
Concessions for student counsellors available.
Group supervision available please contact for fee information.
For further information or to book contact me via www.thechangingroom.org
Text or call 07801704947
Diploma in Integrative Counselling (BACP accredited) 2002
Certificate in Integrative Supervision 2015