Supervisor Anna Grace-Jacobs MBACP, BAPT & PSA Registered
- I am a qualified supervisor, with a Diploma in Creative Supervision. I have been offering supervision for over fifteen years. I use tools such as sandplay and creative arts alongside the normal supervision skills, to support, reflect, enable and guide. I am integrative and client-centred, informed by transpersonal, body centred and systems thinking - I fundamentally believe in the power of supervision to grow, transform, and enable practice. I used to write a regular feature in the BACP Children's Journal on supervision, called 'Thinking about...' Past copies can be viewed online.
- I currently offer supervision to child therapists, play therapists, arts therapists and counsellors, as well as student therapists. I am experienced with supervision for all aspects of clinical client load, including groups.
- I have particular experience in the fields of grief and loss, abuse and trauma, and the care sector.
- Contact me if you have any queries or would like to know more. I look forward to hearing from you.
- I may not have spaces available immediately. Please be patient if this is the case.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I am available in Bristol Tuesdays,, in Mendip other days.Please contact me for further details.
Types of client
Supervision & training
I am a qualified supervisor, with a Diploma in Creative Supervision.