Patrick Brook (UKCP Registered Psychotherapist)
I offer both group and individual supervision, which can be used to support any area of your professional development. Here are some examples:
- Facilitate your professional development in terms of integrating theory into practice.
- Explore themes and issues in relation to your evolving professional identity, particularly if you are working towards an exam or accreditation.
- Receive help with the completion of academic work if you are working towards an exam or accreditation.
- Develop awareness about your client’s process and how to think about this theoretically.
- Explore your feelings in response to your clients (counter-transference). This can be helpful in understanding your client’s process (social diagnosis), your own process and/or the inter-subjective dynamic between you.
Together we will co-create the style of working. However, it may be helpful for you to know that I consider myself an integrative TA practitioner; my work and thinking is informed by a variety of TA methods and techniques, including contemporary thinking and I do not affiliate myself with any one particular TA School.
Times and Charges
- A £50 fee for an individual session which lasts for 60 minutes and a £50 fee per person per group session. Please note, participants of groups are required to commit to the full academic year of dates.
- I invoice the fees at the end of the month. I charge the full fee for absences and cancellations where I am given less than 1 week’s notice. However, I will endeavour to find an alternative time/space for you.
- I take approximately 10-12 weeks break per year and I give plenty of notice of those breaks and changes to them.
- I do not put a limit to the amount of supervision you may wish to have with me in any one month. It is, however, your responsibility to ensure the required hours of supervision are met.
Please contact me for further details