My work as a Supervisor is very much informed by Transactional Analysis & Relational Integrative theory.
I supervise Counsellors & Psychotherapists from a wide range of theoretical approaches.
I completed my Supervision training at The Manchester Institute for Psychotherapy in January 2015.
I offer Supervision for both qualified and student Counsellors & Psychotherapists. I supervise therapists working with individuals, couples, and groups.
I have extensive experience providing individual and group supervision in a number of different settings, including:
- Supervision for qualified Counsellors and Psychotherapists in private practice.
- Individual Supervision for trainees on a variety of training courses and clinical placements.
- Individual Supervision for practitioners working within the NHS.
- Individual & Group Supervision within Drug & Alcohol Services.
- Group Supervision within Eating Disorder Services.
The fee for individual supervision is:
£60 per hour.
The fee for group supervision varies depending on the number of supervisees in the group & the duration of the session.