Nicola Richter MSc, MBACP Senior Accredited, UKCP Registered, MBPsS, Fellow HEA
Hi fellow kindred spirit and colleague,
call me, if you are looking for a counselling and psychotherapy supervisor, where:
- you as an unique individual are at the centre of the supervisory work,
- your work matters as expression of who you are as a whole person,
- you are encouraged to grow and develop yourself as the most important 'tool' for the process of your work,
- you find many years of experience, high professional credentials, and above all in a world increasing depersonalisation meet with me a human being interested in your humanness.
OWN APPROACH - PERSON-CENTRED
I offer clinical and research supervision from a humanistic-integrative perspective and have much working experience in the academic as well as hands-on practiced world of counselling and psychotherapy.
SUPERVISION FOR YOUR PRACTICE AND CLINICAL WORK WITH CLIENTS
(If you want to find out more about me, you can do so in my main counselling entry on this site.)
- I have over 20 years experience of working with clients (over 20,000 hours) in various settings.
- I have Masters in Psychology (specialising in: Clinical Psychology, Intervention Methods and Education).
- I am dedicated to our profession and present at national and international conferences (USA, Greece, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, New Zealand). I have written some articles and a book-chapter.
I have worked for over 20 years in supervising Diploma, BA and MA trainees in their counselling or psychotherapy placements (e.g. at Regent's College London, University of Reading) as well as staff at varying levels (e.g. Drug Centre, Drop-in-Centre).
My view of human nature is humanistic (person-centred) and depending on what you present, your personality and your individual needs, I integrate aspects of e.g.: Gestalt, Transactional Analysis, CBT, Positive Psychology, Existential & Transpersonal Approaches.
I successfully assisted supervisees to obtain BACP accreditation and HPC registration (counselling psychology). All of my supervisees have obtained their credentials in their first attempt.
SUPERVISION FOR YOUR RESEARCH
For over 15 years I have been supervising research dissertations at Diploma, BA and MA level (e.g. Regent's University, CCPE, Thames Valley University).
The paradigms I supervise are: Humanistic & Transpersonal. I have written articles and presented at conferences on the topic of research supervision.
I am keen to assist you to fulfil your potential, to encourage, support and also challenge you to challenge yourself.
My track record is excellent, with currently over 70% of my MA students achieving 'Distinctions' for their dissertations.
my fee is £85 per supervision session.
GROUPS & PLACEMENT SUPERVISION
I supervise small and larger groups, please contact me for details.
USEFUL TO KNOW
Whilst I prefer face-to-face contact, after the first session we can also Skype or FaceTime.
Please call me on: (01727) 750088 or
email me at: NicolaRichter@yahoo.com
till soon, all the best on your journey,
- Nicola Richter -
MA, PGDipHE, MBACP (Senior Accredited), UKCP Reg, MBPsS, Fellow HEA