Stacey has extensive experience in both group and individual supervision for professionals drawn from a wide variety of therapeutic backgrounds and core models. Her approach is Integrative.
She supervises professionals who are operating throughout all levels of experience and seniority as:
* Counsellors and psychotherapists in private practice and/or within the NHS, hospices, young people's services, school and university counselling services.
* Couple therapists.
* HR workers.
* Trainers working with groups.
* Addiction specialists.
* Student counsellors on training courses and in clinical placements.
* Course leaders and counselling services managers.
* Health care professionals.
Stacey has been a trainer and group supervisor on the MA Psychotherapy at the Psychosynthesis and Education Trust and the University of East London and for many years was Clinical Director, trainer and group supervisor for Children Our Ultimate Investment.
She has extensive experience in supervising work with both adults and children and has in-depth knowledge of child protection issues and other ethical/legal issues that can impact counsellors and psychotherapists in their clinical work.