As a supervisor I work with counsellors and psychotherapists trained or training in a range of approaches – I myself originally trained as an integrative counsellor. As a supervisor I also bring my TA knowledge and experience, and at the heart of my practice is the I’m OK and You’re OK philosophy, central to TA, which promotes a mutually respecting, open, reflective relationship on which to build the supervision work.
My work with my supervisees aims to:
- Promote therapeutic competence, understanding and skill development
- Maximise the quality and positive impact of therapeutic work
- Monitor ethical and professional practice and therefore safeguard both client and counsellor/psychotherapist
- Promote and enhance self-awareness and confidence through reflective practice, developed within a co-created, intersubjective supervision environment.
- Promote and develop mechanisms for self-care
If you would like to explore having supervision with me please call me on 0779 893 7436 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org