Barbara Matheson - Exeter Quay Counselling | Counsellor and Supervisor
- I'm a very experienced counsellor and supervisor in private practice in Exeter city centre and online via Facetime and doxy.me
- I work with both qualified and trainee counsellors and am an approved supervisor for Iron Mill College, the Margaret Jackson Centre , Exeter College and Heartwood College. I've had a professional background in mentoring and coaching and really enjoy supporting student counsellors during their training and beyond, including supporting them to set up a private practice.
- I currently have some availability for new supervision clients, either students or qualified counsellors.
- I'm an experienced counsellor with a Post Grad Diploma in Person Centred Counselling from the University of Strathclyde , a Certificate in Stress Management (OCR) and Certificate in Creative Supervision (UKCP)
- My main modality is person centred, but I have experience of and an interest in working with counsellors from other modalities. I would describe my practice as integrative and relational.
- I offer a free initial 30 minute meeting , after which the fee is £55 per 1 hour session. I also offer a discounted fee of £40 for students counsellors and for those in the first year of setting up in private practice.
You can find a lot more information about me on the full profile, or by taking a look at my website. www.exeterquaycounselling.co.uk
Please give me a call on 07740678218 or send me an email to arrange an initial meeting, face to face or by online.