I believe that the Supervision relationship needs to be one of openness, warmth, trust and genuineness. A space where the Supervisee feels safe to explore their client work and how this impacts on them as a Practitioner and human being.
I believe therapeutic change, fundamentally takes place through the therapeutic relationship, working relationally with Transference, Counter Transference and Projective Identification.
My aim is to support you with the following: -
- To gain insight into your work and the relationship with your clients
- To understand your client by exploring reactions, responses and defences
- To help you think about the therapeutic interventions you make and why you make them
- To help you integrate theory into your practice based on your modality
- To enable you to feel competent and confident in your practice
I welcome Supervisees and Trainees from all modalities.
I offer Online and Telephone Supervision.
Please feel free to contact me to arrange an initial discussion where we can explore your Supervisory needs.
I look forward to hearing from you.