Devang Vaidya - MBACP (Accred.), UKCP (Regd.)
The clinical supervision I offer is based on the same foundational principles of the Person-Centred Existential psychotherapy that I practice with my own clients.
Depending on your experience level, case work, context and setting, and your particular interests, I offer supervisory support in any combination of the following areas:
- individual client work (phenomenological exploration / process review)
- specific challenges and growth edges e.g. ethics, endings, boundaries, etc.
- working through 'transference' / 'counter-transference' type of interpersonal dynamics
- developing skills, e.g. non-judgemental stance, emotional attunement, conveying empathy, being genuine, cultivating patience, working at a client's pace, making brief but effective interventions
- clarification of principles of practice and linking these to theory
I offer academic supervision to psychotherapy trainees for essays and case-studies. (I do not offer research supervision).
My fee is £75 for a 60-minute supervision session.
Please contact me to discuss your individual supervision needs at: firstname.lastname@example.org