Women's gathering - a call for connection
Women’s gathering in Harrogate
- Are you longing to be a part of something and feel a sense of belonging?
- Would it be wonderful to be seen, heard, and valued for all that you truly are?
- Would more meaningful relationships with other women feel enriching?
- Do you feel depleted and empty from all your obligations, and are looking for a place to refill and gain nourishment?
- Are you seeking a deeper relationship with yourself where you can learn to understand yourself and meet yourself with gentleness and warmth?
Healing and self-discovery
When women gather in circle with grounded openness, a container for healing and self-discovery is created. It gives us room to explore being free of habit energies, biases, filters and belief systems that drain our energy.
This sacred space enables us to embrace our feminine natures - beautiful, empathic, intuitive, emotional, creative, reflective, wild, sensual, radiant, and flowing - and can heal our relationship with ourselves and our relationships with other women by dissolving old outgrown judgment as we recognise ourselves in one another. We give each other permission to be real, vulnerable, and authentic. We claim together our freedom of self-expression, and grow confidence to speak our truth.
We will listen to one another with kindness, compassion, understanding and respect, so we all feel seen and heard. Gathering with women in this way gives us the energy needed to return to our lives. We gain inspiration, strength, and perspective, and a reassurance that our experience is often one that others share.
These circles give us opportunity to find and share our voice, discover our authenticity, and create bridges of connection. The invite is to come and join me, Alys, in a women’s circle, where we will join in sharing activities and meditations that will leave you feeling grounded, connected, energised, loved, and present. Come and share in the magic that happens when women gather together. Take time for yourself and fill your heart.
This is a six-week group for up to 12 beautiful sisters.
Weekly gatherings starting on:
- October 3rd, Thursday evening, 7pm–9.30pm (3rd October, 10th October, 17th October, 24th October, 7th November, and 14th November).
Gatherings will be held in Harrogate at the Friends Meeting House, 12A Queen Parade, Harrogate, HG1 5PP.
The investment price of £120 works out at £20 per gathering. Remember - investing in yourself if the biggest investment you can make.
I look forward to siting with you in circle and sharing this exciting journey!
Hosted by Alys Nightingale
I am a professional, qualified and accredited Psychotherapist, Counsellor, Mindfulness teacher, and emotional health consultant. I have worked and trained in the field of emotional health and well being for the last 25 years, with mindfulness and spirituality being a central path to my life. https://alysnightingale.com/meet-alys-nightingale/