Supervision group for working with couples
Group supervision May 2021
Myself and my esteemed colleague Sarah Pregon are facilitating group supervision sessions for working with couples. Both Sarah and I have worked in private practice for many years and have been predominantly seeing couples, so we have lots of insight and expertise in this particular area.
We will be sharing our tools, techniques and talking therapy with you as well as looking at case studies and drawing from various experts in couples therapy; Esther Perel, John Gottman, Harville Hendricks and many more… As well as tried and tested exercises and reflective practice.
What will you get from these sessions?
- The opportunity to hear from others in the group on their own experiences with clients.
- Collaborating with others and exploring different ways of working.
- Authenticity; having a space to get it wrong and ask questions. No question is a silly question.
- A safe, trusted, closed space to focus on yourself in relation to where you are in your own development.
- Increased confidence to navigate your way through the complexities of coupledom.
- Creative learning to give perspective, clarity and healing to yourself and your clients.
- And ultimately, improve the treatment and care we are able to provide to our clients.
“Supervision can be an important part of taking care of oneself, staying open to new learning, and an indispensable part of the individual’s ongoing self-development, self-awareness and commitment to learning.” - Hawkins and Shohet
This is a six-month commitment, so you will need to ensure you able to attend all of the below dates. All sessions run from 9:30am - 11:30am.
The cost per (two-hour) session is £60 totalling £360 for the six months. Full payment is preferred in advance, however, I will be able to accept a split payment across two months. The first payment will need to be no later than Friday 7th May 2021.
Dates for your diary:
- Tuesday 11th May 2021
- Tuesday 8th June 2021
- Tuesday 6th July 2021
- Tuesday 3rd August 2021
- Tuesday 31st August 2021
- Tuesday 28th September 2021
Please get in touch for more information or of course to book :) I can't wait to get stuck into these sessions and I look forward to welcoming you and being apart of this exploration with you.
Hosted by Lottie Passell-Syms
I am a Psychosexual and Relationship Therapist. I have experience working across a broad variety of issues and difficulties that include: relationship difficulties, sex and intimacy issues, sexual dysfunction in both men and women, low self esteem, specific age and stage related issues.