Professional development group
Have you completed a certificate or diploma course and would like to continue your studies?
Then consider joining the training and development group at the YTA Institute. This group provides a flexible and open agenda for participants to develop new theory knowledge, skills and experience.
Whilst all days have a theme or subject, members can build a flexible agenda addressing their own training or supervision needs.
This training provides CPD and supervision as well as peer support and consultation.
2018/19 dates and training subjects are as follows:
- 15 Sept - Setting up in private practice.
- 13 Oct - “Difficult clients.”
- 17 Nov - Working with borderline processes.
- 15 Dec - Addictions.
- 12 Jan - Facilitating change and autonomy.
- 23 Feb - Dissociation.
- 23 Mar - Managing endings.
- 04 May - Eating disorders.
- 01 June - Grief and loss.
- 06 July - Personal development and training.