Managing anger to live a healthier life
I have a special interest in working with anger and destructive emotions and offer a personal development group (max of eight delegates) for people to explore anger difficulties, including road rage, verbal abuse, communication problems at work with colleagues, and regularly losing your temper with partners/children.
This workshop is suitable for adults who are willing to work as part of a group in a confidential, non-judgemental way, and have no current criminal convictions but where anger negatively affects themselves and their relationships on a regular basis. All participants need to be able to manage their emotions within a group environment where people will share different experiences.
It will run over six evening sessions and incorporate exploration into;
- anger behaviour
- anger, sadness, anxiety, and stress states
- developing a personal anger scale
- how to identify risk areas and triggers
- realistic goal setting to maintain a change in anger behaviours
- how to build in healthier coping mechanisms
- developing alternative ways of communicating upset
- healthy lifestyles
- using mindfulness approaches
It will run during an evening in Preston at a cost of £120 per individual. Attendance will be offered following a telephone assessment at no cost.