- Counselling Directory - Find a Counsellor Near You>
- Journey to the self: Shamanic residential weekend workshop
Journey to the self: Shamanic residential weekend workshop
Does your work connect with individuals who are struggling with mental (emotional) health issues such as anxiety (fear) and depression (sadness), addictions, personality disorders, anger and relationships; including break-ups, the family, bereavement and loss??
We invite you to join our humanistic-existential experiential residential weekend for personal growth and self-development.
- Travel the path along your unique Shamanic journey.
- Safely supported by experienced facilitators and like-minded peers.
- Discover new connections and gain fresh insight into your life.
- Retrieve your personal power and live true to your desires.
- Achieve mastery of the drama triangle.
- Free yourself from victim-persecutor-rescuer roles.
- Shift mindfully away from stuck and rigid positions.
- Imagine more helpful, fulfilling and satisfying ways of being and relating.
- Leave behind recurring themes in relationship to ourselves, others and the world.
- Receive guidance on the path to self-awareness, understanding and insight.
- Gain courage and psychological tools to make assertive authentic choices.
- Enjoy empowerment through enlightenment.
- Refresh mind, body, spirit and soul.
- Opportunity for spiritual growth and increased self-discovery.
- Add a valuable dimension to your work benefitting yourself and your clients.
This journey encompasses gestalt, transpersonal, psychosynthesis, transactional analysis and mindfulness based practice.
Click here for PDF poster download
About Amanda Perl
Amanda Perl and Ian Rattray are BACP Accredited experienced practitioners, supervisors, teachers and facilitators whose interests and experience includes attachment, relationship and couples therapy, creative arts, experiential therapies, addictions, anger, personality disorders, eating disorders, anxiety, depression, bereavement and loss.