- Counselling Directory - Find a Counsellor Near You>
- Group facilitation skills
Group facilitation skills
Who is this workshop for?
Anyone who is interested in facilitating a group, whether it be a support group, focus group or learning group.
Aims of the course
To understand group dynamics, the role of facilitator and the skills required to enable a group to operate effectively.
- To explore the role of facilitator.
- To look at the skills required of an effective facilitator.
- To understand group dynamics.
- To learn how to encourage contributions within the group.
- To expand your self awareness, appreciating the skills you have, what skills you need to develop and how you will develop them.
- To identify your own preferred facilitation style and be able to adjust your style depending on the needs of the group.
With 20 years experience in training and development in the public, private and education sectors, Toni is also a fully qualified counsellor and psychotherapist with additional experience in coaching, leadership and management.