Certificate in creative supervision
Do you desire to bring a new perspective adding value to your work and practice by adding a creative approach to supervision?
This workshop encompasses experiential and collaborative learning, drawing on creative, gestalt and expressive methods. Choose from a range of sand tray, freeform art, puppets and clay modelling.
- Extend your supervisory skills by gaining fresh insight into the processes governing the dynamics of therapeutic relationship.
- Learn to integrate creative methods enriching the supervisory relationship.
- Discover a deeper level of awareness to bring to your practice.
- Enhance the depth and effectiveness of your individual and group supervision work.
- social workers
- life coaches
- education professionals
- support workers
- and all other health care professionals
The workshop is open to qualified therapists, professionals and supervisors from all theoretical backgrounds currently working in a therapeutic context with individuals or groups.
Download PDF poster
About Amanda Perl
Amanda Perl and Ian Rattray are BACP accredited experienced practitioners, supervisors, teachers and facilitators whose interests and experience includes attachment, relationship and couples therapy, creative arts, experiential therapies, addictions, anger, personality disorders, eating disorders, anxiety, depression, bereavement and loss.